Calling all ministries, Catholic organisations and parishes to participate and contribute as follows:
You can actively participate in this 8-day festival from 4 to 11 December 2021 conducted at the Catholic Centre, Cathedral of Good Shepherd, Sts Peter and Paul Church, and St. Joseph Church (Victoria Street) as follows:
- Conduct talks or other activities from 30 minutes to 4 hours each at one of the many function rooms and premises available. Submit your interest here.
- Showcase the group’s musical talent by performing at the Feast of Music concert. To participate, see details at here.
- Identify books and other literary works produced for the faith and faithful for the Literary Fair. Submit information here.
- Submit a locally produced film with Catholic theme for the Cana Film Showcase. Submit information here.
- Do you have an idea for an event we can include in the Catholic200SG Festival? Submit suggestion here.
Conduct the archdiocese discernment exercise for members of your community. Click here to find out more.
Parish Open House
Parishes are encouraged to have an open house to outreach to the community. Please submit plans for your open house here.
Conduct one to two hours of the 200-hour Prayer Marathon from 12 to 20 November 2021. Submit your interest here.